Wednesday 3 January 2018

ROI IN 2017

Portfolio on 29 Dec 2017

Total ROI in 2017 = 42.53% (including dividend), managed to achieve goal set in the beginning of the year (2016 review)


As u can see, from green to red, Gadang & Gamuda-We significantly affects the overall return of my portfolio as i bet big on them. Fortunately, all my steel-related counters help to lift up my return, Vitrox unexpectedly breaks 100% gain mark within 8 -month time. In 2017, I made handsome returns by selling all my shares in Choobee & Ekovest-WB, and incurred some losses in Prolexus. Not much transaction done in this year, as i was too busy with my new career and house moving, wish i could have more time to spend on investment this year :)


Target set in 2018  = double my investment fund


Plans

  • need to trim my portfolio as cash on hand (investment fund) left around 7%
  • pump in more cash into investment fund by controlling my spending 
  • write at least an investment-related article each month




taken from https://blogs.wf.com/




Disclaimer: it isn't a buying recommendation, your money, your decision


No comments:

Post a Comment